Shipping & Returns
Do I have to be based in the UK to buy products from your shop?
No. While we are currently only able to supply department stores in a few countries with our main collection, everything you see on the website is available for delivery in the following countries:
- UK: Including Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City.
- Rest of the world: Antigua, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Israel, Iceland, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United States, US Virgin Islands.
Should you wish for items to be sent to an address in a country not listed above, please contact us and we will do our best to work something out.
How much will my delivery cost?
That depends on how quickly would like to receive your goods and where you live. We offer free UK standard delivery, however, shipping varies outside of the UK, please check below for our costs.
If you’re in a hurry to get your hands on your new items we also offer express delivery in the UK, for orders outside of the UK please contact the store between 10:30am–7:00pm GMT to arrange a quicker delivery.
71 Duke Street
London W1K 5NX
+44 (0)207 629 8809
Delivery Times & Cost
- UK (Standard): Free, 5–7 working days
- UK (Express): £10, next working day
- Rest of the EU (Express): £20, 1–2 working days
- Rest of the World (Express): £35, 1–3 working days
If you live in a country outside the EU you may be asked to pay import duty on your Tautz purchase. Unfortunately, these can vary greatly, and hence we are unable to cover this if so. Please take a look at our Terms and Conditions for further details.
From time to time, we will run free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to our newsletter. Please note that free shipping will be applied to your order on the payment page.
What happens if I’m not in to receive my delivery?
A card will be left in your letterbox with details of how to collect your package or to rearrange a delivery.
Please note that our store will be closed from 7.00pm Saturday 24th December; reopening again at 10.30am Wednesday 28th December, as such orders made in and around these dates may face delays or altered shipping times. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
What is your returns policy?
When something is hand finished in the finest British fabrics we believe it to be a joy both to wear and to look at. However, we deplore the idea of anyone keeping anything we’ve made which wasn’t quite right for them. Therefore if you want to return any of the items you have purchased for any reason, you can do so within one month.
We will give you full refund, or are happy to exchange it for something more suitable. If it’s a refund you are after this will have to be made onto the original card used for the purchasing.
Returns on sale items
We are unfortunately unable to provide refunds on sale items (unless there is fault with the product). Sale products, however, are still eligible for an exchange or credit note of the purchase value.
How do I return something for refund or exchange?
There should be a returns slip enclosed in the packet we sent you. All necessary instructions on how to return the item(s) are provided on this.
If you have lost your returns documentation please enclose a note in the returns package with your name, address and contact number. If you would like an exchange, please give us the name of the replacement garment. It would also be very helpful to know the reason for the return.
You don't have to notify us you are returning the item, just package it up (including the little card) and send to:
71 Duke Street
London W1K 5NX
How long will it take to process my return or exchange?
We will aim to process your return as soon as possible upon receiving your package. However, we ask that you give us a maximum turnaround of 28 days.